How to set POWERFUL resolutions!

Tonight is New Year’s Eve…which means there’s a good chance you’re going to sit down and write some New Year’s resolutions soon if you haven’t already.


Statistics show that 80% of people fail their New Year’s resolutions…so I want to show you why the other 20% SUCCEED!


Here’s what it comes down to:


Successful resolutions almost ALWAYS use the SMART formula.


The SMART formula is…


S.pecific

M.easurable

A.chievable

R.elevant

T.ime-bound


If you apply that formula to every resolution you set for 2019, you will dramatically increase your chances of succeeding.


See, the problem with those 80% of resolutions that fail is that they’re the opposite of SMART. A lot of them are too vague. Many of them an unrealistic. Almost all of them have no deadline.


That means that most people sort of take action until halfway through February, then they get distracted by something else.


But when you use the SMART formula, it makes your goals feel real before you even achieve them. THAT’s what gives you the juice to keep going for the long haul!


So, if you need any help setting SMART fitness and health resolutions for 2019, just reply to this post and let me know!


Happy New Year,


Brian

19 views

Fat Loss And weight loss blog

  • Grey Facebook Icon